Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Allergies

It was two days that my husband is the one who accompanied my daughter to school. I am not feeling well due to my rhinitis. Every time my best friend visited me she noticed that I always sneezed and even burst out to the extent that the air from my ears will come out. She scared of what I am doing and I admitted that is not good for my health. I don't like to take medicines in every illness that I had, as long as I can manage it with water. I did some allergies especially into dusts and pollens from flowers, that's why I want to clean our room every day. But still there are dusts even if I cleaned, I don't know where they came from. They are like cotton fibers, when I inhale the smell it triggers my rhinitis. When cleaning I see to it to wear a surgical mask. It's good to clean everyday to minimize the causes of my allergies.

3 comments:

  1. taking medicine sometimes help prevent spreading some bacteria. I also have aleergies esp. during fall and spring. I hate it, so I have no choice but to take some medication to ease my suffering
    Raptured Dreams
    Celebrity Entertainment
    Array Of Hopes

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had also allergy for polens, my big problems is when spring comes...wahhhh
    not only to polen some foods bring me this gift..allergy..hayyy ..mahirap...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog!
    Please visit my blogs too!
    http://desktopgirls.bravejournal.com/
    http://celebrity-females.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete