Wednesday, October 29, 2008

School Break

My daughter is busy playing her barbie dolls and watching dvd for its school break. But for me it's not break at all, 5 days only including Saturday and Sunday. I have a lots of chores to do like arranging our closets, segregating the toys and old papers, cleaning up the mess of my daughter, and washing the clothes. I want to finish all those chores but there are times that I have to go out for my small business of dakki pillows. I am a dealer of dakki products and jordana cosmetics as well. My husband told me that he will be the one to do the washing of clothes, it's a big help for me and I am so thankful for that assistance. I am confused, it is a break or an ordinary routine of my daily life? Well, each day is a challenging day for me. As soon as I finished an activity I take it as an achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment