Friday, October 31, 2008

Joining A Bazaar

Me and my sister-in-law are planning to join a Pre Christmas Fair in one of the exclusive village here in Davao City this coming November 14-16. We come-up to sell pillows, bedsheets, bags and mango fruits. We visited the location the other day and we agreed to register one slot worth Php 1,200.00 good for 3 days from 9am to 9pm. The given time to sell is more beneficial to us in order to sell and earn more, hoping so. I am so excited for it is my first time to join a Fair. As of now I have already some stocks of the products, my sister-in-law wants to bake some pastries but as we saw the registrants there are popular pastries makers who join so I told her not to make it. I don't know if we have a competitor there, all I want is to sell and have a felicitous fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment